Monday, April 27, 2009

This is It!!

I have made a vow to create no more blogs!! Since it was so hard keeping up with both of the others and different people expecting different things, this blog is reflecting a compromise.

For the great Gloria- Yes, on this blog I will finally please your grammatically correct thirsty eyes. No more all lowercase posts or titles. No more 3 sentence posts. Everything will be as you have requested!!

For the amazing Jordan- I'm not sure why you chose Unrestricted Dreams over Common Sense, but hopefully this will suit your style of blogging!!

For the (no comment) Allie- I don't think you really cared about the style in the first place, but I have planned on this one being more optimistic! Haha, and by the way, you are both AMAZING and GREAT!!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! You don't know how extremely happy i am that you are finally using capital letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you bet im amazing and great! and was there a different style at all in the blogs? hmmm. i guess i dont have the eye to spot a good (or bad!)blogging skills.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Gloria!!

    And Allie, I really intentionally started out making them different, but I got lazy and I ran out of time so eventually I just ended up writing a post and then copying and pasting it into the other one. It's going to be a lot easier now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete