Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No-Man's-Land

The land between the two armies. Once again, that's me! As you may or may not know, Kelsey (no, I'm not going to make up names this time) has been completely avoiding me.
Why? She is mad at me. And Allie.
Why? Me- because she thinks I'm replacing her. Allie- I don't know exactly why, but I do know that she does not have very pleasant thoughts or feelings toward her. And some other stuff..
Anyway!!
She has been giving me the cold shoulder, as in: not talking to me unless prompted, left the lunch table and is now sitting with my replacement (toward whom I have no hard feelings), and the other usual stuff. I keep trying to get the point across: It's not between us, it's her problem. But yet, she continues her path of destruction.
This is my message to her:
what part of 'treat others the way you want to be treated' did you miss?? just because you have a problem with her, don't take it out on me and avoid me. friends don't do that. it is uncalled for, irrational, annoying, pointless, and selfish. it's between you and her. leave me out of it. did you forget that you're my friend and i love you?? please, think of me...
But does she care? Apparently not...
So, I guess all I can do now is pray.

5 comments:

  1. hey, im sorry you have to go through this because of me. i have no idea why shes mad either, but i know it must be hard on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't want to burst your bubble but...

    even though you think it's not your fault, maybe it partially your fault anyways...

    The only advice i have for you is: talk to her! Ask her what's wrong even though you assume she's angry as a lion at you! Plus, Allie and her need to get on better terms anyways...you really can't favor one for the other savannah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gloria!! she's mad at ME for being friends with Allie. how dare you say its my fault?? Kelsey is thinking irrationally and she refuses to talk to allie!! if she really wanted to get it fixed, she would talk to her. you have to admit this is stupid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and i'm not playing favorites!! kelsey just makes it seem that way. there's this thing called coexisting that she refuses to co-operate with!!

    ReplyDelete