Saturday, May 23, 2009

This weekend...

Finally, it's feeling like summer!! Yesterday it did not feel like summer AT ALL, but today I think it is hitting me.
Every summer, we go to our friends' lake house on Norris Lake. They have a huge beautiful house with a boat and two jet skis. (they are our toys) Ha ha! Two years ago I got my super special spectacular BOATING LICENSE! The TWRA (Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency) had a 4 hour class during which two experts taught us everything we needed to know about boating. Like, seriously, everything. Probably too much.. Anyway so I have my license and I can drive a boat a jet ski, etc. I love official things...
So we're going up there this weekend for Memorial Day to have some fun. Of course the Bowlings will be there- duh, it's their house! Yep.. so we'll be there until late Monday.
If you don't know who the Bowlings are by now, I'm not even going to waste time by telling you... ok well maybe this will be the last time..
So there's Jeff & Johanna who had Boone (14) Blair (12) Ben (9) and Bryce (4). I have known all of them my whole life.
So I have to go- I haven't packed yet.. heheh..- but I will be back on the first official day of summer (Monday) to tell you ALL about it. Oh and be looking forward to a special inside post about.............. THE WEIRD THINGS ASIANS DO. Ha ha so get ready!!

1 comment:

  1. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete