Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chocolate Icing

Every week at camp, we have icing incorporated into a snack at least once. Today we had sugar cookies and icing. (I got to take the rest of the icing home, as usual) Not a great combo though because they went crazy. Sugar rushes kept overwhelming them, one by one. It is very hard to deal with people who naturally have tons of energy (and loud voices). When you add sugar, it's nearly impossible!! At least we had pretty much finished up for the day, so that was good.

Tomorrow, we are doing a mini performance for a few of the different camps. I think we're just doing the first 3 or 4 scenes. And I get to be old Grandpa Joe because the guy who is supposed to play him isn't here, so I'm stepping in!! Yeah, that's right, I'm dressing up as an old man. Complete with the voice, the walk, and my dad's long sleeved plaid shirt. Oh and I put paint on my face and smeared it really well so it looks like I have man scruff. Ha ha!! I am a sight to see!! I'll take pictures! And I must say, being the amazing actress that I am, I'm pretty awesome!!! The lines were easy, of course! I got them after a few run throughs and didn't bother studying any more.

The play couldn't have been casted more perfectly. I absolutely love what everyone has done with their characters. The costumes are magnificent and it's going to be a lot of fun!! So if you want something to do tomorrow- or you just want to see me acting as an old guy- come to Webb at 1:00 pm. It's going to be great!

The entire performances will be on Thursday, June 25 @ 6:00 pm and Friday, June 26 @ 1:00 pm. Remember, the one tomorrow is just a sneak peek but I won't be playing the grandpa in any of the other ones. Let me know if you're coming!!

1 comment:

  1. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete