Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friendship

If you know what I'm even talking about, one of my former really, really great friends recently tried to make nice with me. And you know what I did that is totally out of character of me?? I said no. Well, not to her, but to myself. That friendship was once so awesome. But even the strongest things have the potential to break. Our super strong, unbreakable friendship suddenly plummeted to the opposite. I started seeing things I had thought that she wasn't... Suddenly, I lost just a little tiny bit of the sense of trust I associate with people- my friends especially. It made me think that even the best, seemingly untouchable things are, in fact, touchable. And breakable. And I know that she will probably never read this. Because I don't think she ever really took the time to learn or ask about the things that are important to me.

If you know (and most of you do) who I am talking about, please don't try to play the middle man. Or tell her about anything. I don't hold any grudges and I don't want her to have anymore against me...

I'm not going to sit here and gossip and ramble... but I just though it was worth getting off my chest. Just be really careful when assessing your friends. I learned that more than ever. 8th grade taught me a lot about people and friendships. I just hope high school isn't so intense.

I had a conversation with one of my real friends about her... here's a little sample of my side of the convo-

that's the point!

i dont need a list of rules and regulations to be her friend

thats not what friends do

they dont lash out at eachother or belittle them or abandon them or purposefully really annoy them or avoid them or anything

they dont hold grudges

and they be a true friend

im not the one with the problem

so im moving on.


So take that and use it. Don't make the same mistake I did. All it brings is hurt. But, like I said, I just have to keep my head up and move on. No use trying to fix things beyond broken! Ha ha this seems so depressing!! But I'm not depressed or anything so don't worry bout me!! :P =)

3 comments:

  1. I feel completely special for initiating this inspiration of yours to write a post on a friendship that is broken beyond compare.

    But on the convo, there's no me?! lol i had some awesome quotes too! jk

    well, moving on is good :)

    don't think about it too much! it'll tear you down

    ReplyDelete
  2. pshh of course i cut you out gloria!! lol you just kept saying the same stuff haha!! and i'm ok. really!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete