Sunday, June 21, 2009

This Weekend and Beyond!

Well, we were supposed to go up to Middlesboro this weekend to see my grandma and hang out with the Bowlings at there amazing house, but at the last minute my grandmother called and said that she wasn't feeling well and she wasn't up to it. So that was a bummer.

So what to do during this incredibly hot, muggy, almost unbearable weather? Well, we went to Blockbuster on Friday night and the guy told us about the summer movie pass. You pay $15 and you get 2 movies. But, during the course of the week, you can go back in as much as you want and switch those 2 movies out for 2 more. So we have been getting our money's worth out of that! Ha ha.

This week, one of my friends has nothing to do. So, she is going to be volunteering at Webb with me for the week! (Still Drama of course) It's time for one of the most over the top people I know to be in the environment she belongs in!! She will mostly be working on the set, but will probably help out with the kids.

So now Canon and Kate (two of the coolest girls ever!) will have someone else to follow around. Even though that probably won't happen.... Actually, I've come to like their ways of being around me every second. It's fun! And of course so is everyone else!! I'm going to be really sad when it's all over! I mean, we've been together 6 hours a day for 3 weeks and it's going to be weird when a new group comes in. :'( But I'll deal. I'll just have to wait for it to come! And it would be really cool if I ended up being able to babysit some of the kids. Then the fun would never end!!

Anyway, with Susie with me for a week... it's going to be.... interesting!! Hahaha!!

3 comments:

  1. hey, i hope you have fun! it will definetly be an experiance with suzie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yeahh!!! shes crazy but i love her anyway!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete