Anyway, so in preperation for Camp (church this time. 5 days), I ended up cleaning out my drawers yet again because, well, I felt like it. And I found this!
Things Our Mothers Teach Us
- Logic: "If you fall outta that tree and break your neck, don't come cryin to me."
- Religion: "You better pray that this comes out of the carpet."
- Time Travel: "If you don't straighten up this instant, I'll knock you into next week."
- Contradictions: "Shut your mouth and eat your dinner."
- Perserverence: "You better eat every last bite of your spinach."
- Genetics: "You're acting just like your father."
- The Circle of Life: "I brought you into this world and I can take you right back out!"
So yeah, I thought that it was funny. Because sometimes we hear those exact words come out of our mother's mouth!
So happy 50th blog post to me!!