Friday, July 3, 2009

50th Post!

I know 50 posts don't really add up to much, but I thought it was cool that I've been at it for this long! Well, really more like 100 posts since I switched from my old blogs. 100 posts, 100 days. Countless thoughts, rants, raves, dreams, situations, encounters, experiences, drama, happenings and much more. Blogging is so amazing!

Anyway, so in preperation for Camp (church this time. 5 days), I ended up cleaning out my drawers yet again because, well, I felt like it. And I found this!

Things Our Mothers Teach Us
  • Logic: "If you fall outta that tree and break your neck, don't come cryin to me."
  • Religion: "You better pray that this comes out of the carpet."
  • Time Travel: "If you don't straighten up this instant, I'll knock you into next week."
  • Contradictions: "Shut your mouth and eat your dinner."
  • Perserverence: "You better eat every last bite of your spinach."
  • Genetics: "You're acting just like your father."
  • The Circle of Life: "I brought you into this world and I can take you right back out!"

So yeah, I thought that it was funny. Because sometimes we hear those exact words come out of our mother's mouth!

So happy 50th blog post to me!!

1 comment:

  1. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete