Monday, July 27, 2009

Ahhh, Summer...

Day 1 of Freedom:

I stayed up till about 2, so I ended up sleeping in till 11:30 when I awoke to the wonderful smell of love as Sam served me breakfast in bed. Later I took Sam on a bike ride and we went to Mellow Mushroom and Walgreens (of course). After eating dinner there, we rode back home. The whole way back, I had to hear Sam complaining of how tired he was and how much his legs hurt. We ended up stopping at the bottom of the hill in my neighborhood to rest and wait for my dad to come pick us up- because I couldn't just ride home and leave Sam sitting there alone- when I heard one of my favorite sounds in the world. That creepy song that is blared out of the speakers on top of the ice cream truck filled the air as it came closer to us. This is a big deal cuz the ice cream man NEVER NEVER NEVER comes to my neighborhood. NEVER. So I bought us ice creams and then the ice cream man drove away into the sunset...

Okay, not the sunset, but you get the picture.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. We might be going fishing later so let's hope I actually catch something bigger than my thumb this time!!!

Oh and ask me about the guy who told me he's in love with me. It's pretty interesting!!

4 comments:

  1. ah the ice cream man. And his songs not creepi it's just anoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad...the ice cream man ALWAYS comes to my neighborhood tehehe XD jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ice cream man stealing gloria!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete