Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blue Nails

Ok so I bought this amazingly blue nail polish and I must say, it earns the title of crazy awesome! I just wish I could take a picture of it! If only I had my memory card.. stupid fish.

Oh wait! Ha ha! I didn't even write about my little fishing experience! Ok, so here's what happened...

After finding out that our special little bait shop had closed early due to a family emergency, we were left to fish with bait of the fake variety- aka everything in our tackle box. With a fake minnow on my line, I immeadiately pulled a little Bluegill out of the water. Then another. Then another. Then another. Of course, after each catch, I took a picture of the fish, and one of me with the fish. Then I sat the camera down on the dock and tossed the fish back.

Now, I knew that something bad would probably happen. Electronics and water don't ever mix. But I ignored the little voice in the back of my mind telling me to leave the camera in the car and rebelled.

Well after the 5th fish, I was taking a picture when the thing flipped around, got off the hook, and made me drop my camera. The camera hit the dock and the bottom thing busted open. The batteries surprisingly went nowhere, but the force of the drop turned the memory card into an unstoppable projectile and I watched as it (in slow motion of course) flew out over the water and then met its match when the force wore off and it went down under the water.

My 4 GB memory card was gone.

I didn't know what to do. I thought about crying, but then I realized that it wasn't that bad. I had all of my pictures (except the ones of my fishing escapade) on my computer. AND I had another 2 GB card at home. So I stood up after staring into the water for a few minutes, put my camera away, and went back to fishing. I caught 2 more after that.

So at the end of the day it was:

Savannah- 7
Sam- 0
Dad- 0
Memory Card eating Fish- 1
Karma- Infinity and beyond

1 comment:

  1. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete