Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh, the Woes of Going Back to School....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029191&id=1075335760&l=c7d73f76c6

Above is the link to see some of the photos we took in Louisville!


Everytime I try to watch something on TV, a 'back to school' commercial comes on and ruins my mood. It does not feel like it's time!! I didn't go to summer insanity, I haven't been school shopping, and I haven't started getting anything together!! I am going to be an unprepared wreck on Friday!! Lol, well maybe not a wreck!

I do think it's pretty cool how they're going to let the freshies come and try to run through our schedules on the 14th. It will give me a chance to get to know where everything is and where I'm going. And what I need to get... which is probably just some paper and a few binders really. Oh, and I didn't read my summer reading requirements so I need to go look at some notes or something!!

I really really really really really really DON'T want summer to be over!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol farragut people (unfortunately i'll be saying that from now on since i'm a hva-er now, sad) are getting a mock day too on the 14th?

    watch me miss the bus on friday at 7:40 when the bus comes to pick me up for hva....there is no way i'm waking up at 6:30 anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete