Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Time

It's come again already. As I was sitting outside, carving my pumpkin, I thought to myself how quickly the year has passed. It's almost November!

This Halloween, Olivia and I are going trick-or-treating like 6 year olds would. Once you hit 12 or 13, the neighbors start rolling their eyes as they dump a lollipop into your pillowcase, mutter "Happy Halloween", and then slam the door in your face. I wouldn't be going this year, but Olivia wants to so I guess I'll be wandering around the neighborhood with her after dark.
Of course, I haven't even thought about a costume.

Friday night from 10-12, I'll be at a lock in sort of thing at church. Then Saturday I have football practice (more info below), then I'll be volunteering at the fall festival (aka safe trick-or-treating festival at church), then we're going out to get candy and stuff from the neighbors.

Ok, football practice. The high school youth group has a Turkey Bowl in Novemeber, which is grade level vs grade level girls' only football tournament. So we're having practice on Saturday. I hope we dominate the upper classmen, and honestly, the seniors won't be a problem because I've heard that they suck!
















Me and my best friend at the haunted corn maze



my pumpkin! how cool are the teeth?!?!?

Oh, and I made this awesome video on JibJab. Happy Halloween from my family!



Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Sam- Mad Professor
Landon- Frankenstein
Dad- Werewolf
Mom- Dancing lady
Me- Vampire (and don't even think i am making a reference to twilight.)

2 comments:

  1. That Halloween pumpkin's teeth sure are creepy! I'd love to see if the Halloween superstore BuyCostumes.com also has one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete