Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Memory Bank

Write down random memories you've had by age or year, then tag all of the friends in it. You'll be surprised!!

Alrighty then...

Age 1- Ok, I've definitely got nothing here

Age 2- Or here

Age 3 or 4- BAM! Vacation to Hilton Head, we rented a house with a pool out back with my 2 uncles and aunt. The house had a slanted roof and a blue turquoise leather couch. Sam and Luke were in diapers and a huge hurricane blew through and ruined our fun in the nonexistent sun. My uncles went out and caught a bunch of blue crabs, which they then cooked and we ate of course.
Feeding the ducks, going to the library

Age 5- I almost died in a plane crash on my way to DISNEY WORLD. How ironic is that? The airplane had a really rough landing and almost went off the runway due to communicationerrors and bad timing. A nice flight attendant carried me off the plane.
Had a cat (Kit-Kat)

Age 6- Fun day at Veteran's Park Elementary in Kentucky. My best friends Lenna and Laura, us in our handmade American flag t- shirts, wearing hats. When the day was over, we got those frozen tube popsicles.
Got Scout and Shadow.
One of my good friends died of a brain tumor.
I witnessed a jewelry store robbery. Dad was having his ring fitted when this guy walked in and started looking at some coins or gems on display. He had a bag in his hand. The clerk/ lady picked up a phone and started talking in a foreign language, then signaled my mom and dad to take us outside. About 3 minutes later, 3 cop cars pulled up outside the store and we later learned that this guy was wanted in GA for similar crimes.
Vacation to NC with the Bowlings.
Got Angel.
Girl Scouts.
Easter Egg hunt.
Swim team.

Age 7- I moved. From Lexington, KY to Knoxville, TN. In the middle of 2nd grade, never enrolled at A.L Lotts beacuse mom decided to home school me... needless to say I didn't do that much.. basically skipped most of 2nd grade there haha.
Later that fall, I started Lotts in 3rd grade. Amazing teacher, Mrs. Smith. I bawled my eyes out for 30 minutes on meet the teacher day b/c I knew no one.
Weird neighbors, but nice.
Building forts in the very back of the yard.
Met Olivia Monroe.
And Emily Watson. Both went to my church.

Age 8- Discovering the pond behind the house at Pine Springs.
Building more forts.
Angel had 6 puppies. Cute little furballs!
Neighbors got a golden retriever- I trained it for them.
Girl scouts.

Age 9- Moved to another house @ Shady Springs.
Nice neighbors.
Started 4th grade (Mrs. Alexander), another amazing teacher. We went to her house in December to wrap Angel Tree gifts and eat pizza and ice cream.
Took class trip to Rocky Mount. It was amazing.
Angel had 5 pups.
Ethan!!
Laura Ingalls Wilder Day. I wasn't in the play, but I narrated some. Ate amazing food.
Watched random episodes of the show, burned a lot of class time.
Bill Nye the science guy.
Model volcanoes.
Climbing through the window.

Age 10- started 5th grade- Mrs. Fultz. Awesome teacher again.
Started my unstable advanced math career.
Read tons of books.
Garden.
D.A.R.E.
Finding out my best friend and I 'liked' the same dude haha
Thinking I was so freaking amazing because I was at the top of the school.
Ha.
T.A.G
Got so mad and upset b/c none of my friends were going to Farragut and I had to move there.

Age 11- Moved AGAIN. To Farragut.
Started 6th grade in Blue Pod.
Had no friends until half way through the year (I'm talking sitting alone at lunch or forcing myself to sit with people haha I was just a shy loner)
MRS. ROGERS. One of my worst teachers ever.
Hammontree- oh thank you so much for making us write in INK and CURSIVE b/c it's a lost art and professional. 50 page packets that we were given months to do, endless amounts of extra credit oppurtunities.
Befriended Mrs. Sells before I even had other friends b/c of American Idol.
Finally started making friends right before Christmas break. Anna Miller haha.
Actually going to the bottom of the hill.
The cat wandered up to our house, layed his fat self out on our porch, and we fed him. Now, he's stuck to our porch.

Age 12- Started 7th Grade in Orange Pod.
Slow start to the year, eventually picked up.
Field trip to the Appalachian Homecoming Fair thing. SO much fun. Wasted so much $ haha
Going to see A Christmas Carol
Powerpoints in Reading
Mrs. Brock reading us books and egging us on to beat Gold Pod. (while keeping up with ALL of the other pods' point totals might I add)
Getting about 700 AR points.
Regular visits to Mrs. Sells.
Really great teachers, fun classes.
Mr. MAC!!!!!! And his stories of course.
Parfaits.
(Now using some of the stuff Mrs. Manning taught us haha)

Age 13- Started 8th Grade in Orange Pod.
C-SPAN (and this should pretty much describe my whole 8th grade experience.)
The sound of Ms Rehder's heels clicking quickly around the classroom.
Ms. Rader yelling at me in Algebra I, then smiling at me in 8th grade math whenever "the good ones" said something smart since we weren't complete morons.
C-SPAN.
Mrs. Yander telling us some wacky story that always tied into what she was saying.
Mr. Walker's interesting facial expressions :)
Almost never doing anything in Reading or Language Arts... OH WAIT, we were "doing C-SPAN." Yeah, that's what led to the jungle animal sounds competition.
"ANNA MILLER IS A GIRL ON THE GO" hahaha
My hysterical math class.
Mr. Danner lecturing us over and over about the same topic in the middle of a song...
Huge fight with a friend... :(
DC trip!!! Hanging out with Susie and Michael the whole time.
Finding out some stuff...
C-SPAN.
Jazz band with Susie.
"Ms. Rader's going to eats us!!"
"What the flagnog?!?!? Sum a su, fu la nong a!?!?!?"
"I hate all woodwind instruments, but not the people who play them."
Science with Jordan.- "Do you have gum? Can I have some? Give me some gum! I'm hungry.."
Sitting talking to everyone during 8th grade celebration.
Speaking of which, didn't Jordan break the mic after her speech? :P
Leaving middle school.
Overall COMPLETELY AMAZING year.

Age 14- Summer 09- present
Canon doing "The Canon"
Donna and The Boss.
LOGAN!
Canon and Kate saying how I am "in love with Logan"
and how "we are going to get married"? haha
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Kate and Canon attached at the hip.
The "amazing" smelling marker.
The cat fights between the girls.
Miss Rosina!!
LAWRENCE!!!
BRANDON as Willy Wonka. His Abercrombie shot.
Canon and Kate's obsessions with Twilight.
Braeden!!!
Kate giving Olivia the death stare. hahahaha
The delinquent girls at Bearden heheh
Webb.
140 hours at least of Theatre!!
Little Women
Me and Gloria sitting in the floor at Borders, asking questions to a magic 8 ball. very interesting. haha
CAMP 09!!!!!
Amazing kids.
The torch ceremony.
Crazy S-Dawg, Crazy Neck, and 8- Step!!!
Hanging out with my amazing cousins.
Meeting this really hot random guy. i just met. in Louisville. :P
You know who you are.
Starting high school.
Hating it, then absolutely loving it.
"The earth is circular..."
Wandering the halls.
Olivia and me eating sour patch kids in the 'dark alley' after church looking like drug dealers. haha
The EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I read that information about the Memory Bank. It is very useful information to all. We appreciate the time you must have taken to present this information so clearly
    psp speicherkarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you're welcome! it did take me a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete