Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Packing Nightmare

Every time I go on a trip or to camp or something, the thing that I procrastinate about and put off the most is the one thing that I absolutely have to do.

 Pack.

It takes me forever because I have to have enough room and I don't want my bag to be overflowing with clothes I really don't need to take. So I arrange and rearrange everything a few times until that feeling of satisfaction comes around.

Then I rearrange again.

 So today was the day. I sat around a long time looking at my bag and my closet, but I am DONE! (With the clothes.) I still have to get sheets and blankets and towels and shampoo and that stuff together. But I guess I'll save that fun task for tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds exactly like me, except that in my case all my clothes are sitting on my bed waiting to be packed. Plus I still have to get the rest (towels, shampoo, books, etc.) together today/tomorrow. O joy! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually prefer to pack early. but thats me... i guess the anticipation kills me softly every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete