Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home Again!

It was so nice to be at the beach all week!! I loved spending time with my family and just relaxing. Oh, and falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the ocean waves was pretty great too!!! Here are some pictures from the week...


almost everyone


mom and her brothers


mom and me


the kids


all of us!


MeMe and Kim



MeMe and myself

my family



awesome shot i took of the boardwalk


Sam



Linnea and Landon

Linnea and Me

MeMe


Olivia and me



New Year's Eve blue moon

sunrise

under the boardwalk


beach!






2 comments:

  1. 一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete