Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Lurkey is in the Oven

This marks the beginning of my return to fame.

HEY! Yes, I am alive, and if you're still reading this, then Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Now that Turkey Day is gone, Christmas is coming up fast and I am STILL procrastinating about shopping. I have a substantial amount of  shopping money this year because I have gotten smarter when it comes to spending. So since it's BLACK FRIDAY, I am going out to brave the lines and moronic drivers in hope of getting a good deal on some stuff.

Sam and me. How cute are we?

2 comments:

  1. i loove that picture of you!! its gorgeous!! i hate not seeing you anymore!! hope we have a class next semester!!!! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete