Friday, December 17, 2010

Reflection Number Four

Reflection Number Four:


       I do not particularly like people who randomly burst into song. There are times for spontaneous singing, and there are times for silence. When in my presence is a great example of a time for silence. Their songs are not appreciated or welcomed, and I am not impressed by their weak attempt to showcase their self-deemed amazing voices. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for making a joyful noise every once in a while; however, I am also all for people who recognize that silence is very, very golden. 

1 comment:

  1. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete