Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reflection Number One

I have decided to follow through on my commitment to blogging this week, so I am going to share my latest reflective essay with you, one paragraph at a time. So here we go... EIGHT DAYS of reflective insight. Enjoy!

Reflection Number One:

I am a Rubix cube. This metaphor is not meant to lead one to believe that I am an individual with many hypocritical faces; I am not. I simply have a multidimensional personality. Much like a Rubix cube, those who possess simple minds are immediately attracted to my bright colors, but are just as soon repulsed by my complexity. No, this does not mean that I am a weird kid with no friends. In fact, this attribute that I bear is very efficient at weeding the fake people out of my life with whom I do not need to associate myself. My close friends often tell me that I am a fun person to be around because, as you will soon discover, my witty approach to life is utterly hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha its great! lol and smithey would be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All India packers and movers list – You will find here best packers and movers website list. If you want to shift your home and office you can click below link and vist website.
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Packers and movers Indirapuram Ghaziabad
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete